Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Add/Remove item to/from gear command Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rawing Icon

• Account: rawing

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:55 AM

I've been told this isn't currently possible, so I'd like to see it in a future version.
What I want to have is a command to toggle whether or not I spawn with a certain item/weapon.
I think it'd be a nice feature for newbies who want to try all the equipment, and also for players like me, who change their gear according to the map.
If there's no rant in above post, you've done something right!

If I provide an argument in my post, I expect you to do the same. Random rants/complaints will be ignored. I don't complain about anything just because I don't have it or I suck at doing it. If you're an admin and you're about to do something other than reply, think again. Talk before you act.

#2 User is offline   Igniti0n Icon

• Account: igniti0n

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

I don't quite get what you mean, but do you mean making binds for certain gears? Eg, pressing a key and instead of spawning with AK, you spawn with SR8? If so, this is what you're looking for.

One of my binds for example is as follows: /bind 6 "ut_radio 4 8 sr8; sensitivity 70; gear GZAAWTX" //sr8

This post has been edited by Igniti0n: 28 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

If it's legal, it's not worth doing...

[img]http://i28.servimg.c...28/multi_10.png[/img]

#3 User is offline   Rawing Icon

• Account: rawing

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

pretty much, yeah. It's just that things get complicated when I play with psg/sr8/lr300/ak/m4 and with/without silencer,kevlar,helmet,nades. Creating binds for THAT would result in a serious headache, so I'd like to be able to add/remove certain things to/from my gear.
If there's no rant in above post, you've done something right!

If I provide an argument in my post, I expect you to do the same. Random rants/complaints will be ignored. I don't complain about anything just because I don't have it or I suck at doing it. If you're an admin and you're about to do something other than reply, think again. Talk before you act.

#4 User is offline   Runamok Icon

• Account: runamok
  • Main tag: -WAR-

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:05 AM

"bind x ui_selectgear"

it doesn't really help a lot, but gets you to the gear menu faster, lol
-WAR-Runamok`

cyrus: "Camping" is a non-issue for a player that uses his/her head.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942