Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Some sugestions Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   flajaz Icon

• Account: flajaz

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

I was taking a look to H0i's topic (list of bugs and good sugestions) and there are some things that I do not agree with. Here they come:

Original topic - GUI stretched across wide screen resolutions ie:netgraph displays oddly at 1920x1080 (left half seems out of sync of rest of netgraph)

My answer - I use 1920x1080 and I don't have that bug, so it should be only in some systems.

Original topic - Anyone on the server able to see server settings easily

My answer - You can. Go to the server browser and click in "Server info".

Original topic - More customizing possibilities (... or prevent quick-medic teamkills in waves mode...)

My answer - Preventing quick-medic teamkills in wave-respawn would make league gameplay a shit. What should you do? \kill in console? Great, 30 seconds to respawn... My sugestion is that FS shouldn't change this.

Now, I have some sugestions for gameplay improving.

Correct that fast-knife glitch. It's hard to find players doing it but IT HAPPENS and IT'S VERY ANNOYING.

Correct spawns in ut4_sanc, sometimes when playing in servers with lots of players we can even spawn in the other team's spawn. Once it happened to me in a league match.

When I play any automatic weapon, I think that it has a lower rate of fire than my team-mates. If I spec them I think that the rate of fire is higher with them. It's because of the net coding of the game. I thought that it only happened to me, but in the improved executable by mitsubishi I saw that it was a really known bug.

Work-around: set the limit frames per second to 30 (I didn't do this, it's a shit to play with 30 fps).

Use another sound engine (dmaHD or ikalizer).

seta ui_smallFont and ui_bigFont to 0 by default. The font quality looks better

This post has been edited by flajaz: 14 May 2011 - 12:25 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942