Urban Terror Forums: cheaters clearing their info on your DB - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

cheaters clearing their info on your DB Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   theRipper Icon

• Account: theripper
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:54 PM

can a player clear himself from my database? i cant find him anywhere on my echelon of even in mysql phpmyadmin. theres no way to ban him via b3.

searched by the given guid,ip and name. nothing comes up.

anyways. i added the ip to my banlist. but this was a huge problem for me

this a new hack?

This post has been edited by PartyPoison: 31 May 2011 - 06:48 PM

A.K.A. [idgaf.]Face(Clan Leader)

#2 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

Yeah i noticed that a few times before. Was looking for a specific player but couldn't find anything about him.
*NOTE* Person i was looking for was NOT a cheater and is a well known member of the community i know for quite some time and trust him, so i know for a fact he wasn't using a cheat.

I think a cheater can only remove him self from the database if he has access to it.
But i have noticed that some players that have spent shorter amount of time on the server don't leave a trace in echeleon logs, maybe echeleon requires a registration to start immediate tracking of a player, or the player has to spend a certain amount of time on the server in order to be recorded in the log.
I think you're better off asking this question on B3's official forum as they will probably be able to answer your question with more certainty.

#3 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: majkifajki

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:19 AM

AFAIK it's impossible. On my BBB even guid spoofers leave track (I have autoregister plugin).

#4 User is offline   theRipper Icon

• Account: theripper
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:22 AM

well theres no trace in the mysql.

only in games.log
A.K.A. [idgaf.]Face(Clan Leader)

#5 User is offline   PsYc0TiC Icon

• Account: psyc0tic

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:55 AM

I have been having the same problem.... someone demo's a cheater and when I look in the database for them.... nada... nothing. I have to get the info from the game log. This has only been happening lately and only to cheaters.

I have plenty of other players some on for the first time and they are in the database but not these cheaters.

Would be nice to know what's up with that

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942