Urban Terror Forums: MX510 keyboard bound buttons stop working! - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

MX510 keyboard bound buttons stop working! Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Yuriy

Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:24 PM

I have a problem with my Logitech MX510 that I’m hoping someone has an answer for. While playing Urban Terror (MOD for Quake 3) my mouse keyboard bound buttons will stop working at random intervals. The driver is MouseWare Driver 9.80.019 and is new for the MX510. The keyboard keys that I bind to several mouse buttons will work fine at first but after playing for awhile they stop responding. The time it takes for this to happen seems to be random. The affected buttons on the mouse are the keyboard bound keys; default mouse buttons still work fine. The keyboard keys will continue to do the appropriate action if pressed but the mouse buttons with the same bound keyboard keys won’t. USB drivers are ok, I even replaced the mouse with another new MX510 and the same thing still happens. Mouse Ware Driver 9.80.019

#2 Guest_HENNESSY

Posted 16 April 2004 - 12:44 AM

I got a similar problem, I have a button bound to double-click and sometimes it just stops working. Bug in mouseware drivers I think.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942