Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Release:] ut_oildepot Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 23 November 2004 - 09:35 AM

happens with other maps as well and seems to be something related to client/server sync. just tell the people to bind /reconnect ;)

#12 Guest_Wil Badger

Posted 29 November 2004 - 03:58 PM

ya most know to do it that are locals .like i said it's only if you try to join in on a game inprogress and have never been cycled throught to the map before at some other time.it's the people who have never been there befeor or have had a chance to cycle through that don't know and think that their map is corrupted or something and go on the search for a map that is fine to begin with..

it is a nice map .i have played it many time already .it's on the server but not in rotation as of yet

#13 User is offline   codey (old) Icon

• Locationrepublic.stockholm.se

Posted 03 December 2004 - 06:47 PM

Wil, if I get you right, people who try to join from outside when Oildepot is on the server can't but they can if already in your server. After thinking about it and listening around I have one idea; it could be a discrepancy between settings in the baseq3 q3config.cfg file and the q3ut3.

IE have them set the baseq3 q3config.cfg com_hunkmegs, com_soundmegs and com_zonemegs values the same as the q3ut3 one. Let me know if that works or not.

cheers

#14 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 03 December 2004 - 07:34 PM

[quote name='"codey"]IE have them set the baseq3 q3config.cfg com_hunkmegs' date=' com_soundmegs and com_zonemegs values the same as the q3ut3 one. [/quote']
those values are only set once when starting q3, and are not set on map change either. i dont think this will do anything. then again, it might be worth a try for those having problems.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942