Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Questions Rate Topic: -----

I am not a clever man..

#1 User is offline   iShotYou- Icon

• Account: ishotyou

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

I was wondering about some things that would be included in 4.2 or this more like things I'd really want to see.
It's mostly HUD related,I'd like a simpler killfeed player1 (picofgun) player2.
A small text similar to the one in tremulous or CoD4 "You killed player1" at the bottom so hitsound wouldn't be the only way to confirm a kill.

also,would a bolt action single bullet rifle be do-able before release? variety is awesome and I don't see why not.It can even have the same damage counter as the SR8 or FRF1 just a different skin.

Discuss.
- Alpha tester -
*Thanks to all devs for their work

#2 User is offline   brosnell Icon

• Account: brosnell

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

View PostiShotYou-, on 01 August 2011 - 09:56 PM, said:

I was wondering about some things that would be included in 4.2 or this more like things I'd really want to see.
It's mostly HUD related,I'd like a simpler killfeed player1 (picofgun) player2.
A small text similar to the one in tremulous or CoD4 "You killed player1" at the bottom so hitsound wouldn't be the only way to confirm a kill.

also,would a bolt action single bullet rifle be do-able before release? variety is awesome and I don't see why not.It can even have the same damage counter as the SR8 or FRF1 just a different skin.

Discuss.

Im so with you on simpler kill feed. it would clean up the screen a bit. Im also with you for the you killed <player> in text. I don't think that single bolt action shot rifle will happen because I don't think that even exists in real life . bolt action rifles generally hold 5 bullets+ in a clip. I think we need to replace the ak47 with aks74u. i also think we should be seeing more explosives / gl / attachments like maybe ever one scope for the m4 similar to the g36s scope

#3 User is offline   d3adman Icon

• Account: d3adman

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:41 PM

You want a scope on any gun? go play CoD the game is fine the way it is, weapon wise. Sure the killfeed could use a little tweaking, but the "You Killed player1" at the bottom of the screen would be distracting.

#4 User is offline   Copenhagen Icon

• Account: copenhagen
  • Main tag: *u|

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:24 AM

I gotta say you just made that sound like my Counter Strike days.

First

killfeed player1 (picofgun) player2.

Killfeed yes I would love to have it cleaner and more intact then the ex" Charlie got hit by Mr.T's Boot o' Passion." Whereas then it could be ex" Mr.T (boot) Charlie" or something of that kind.

Key:"similar to the one in tremulous or CoD4"
If you want something like that go play those games, I always found it distracting so I always look for the +(whateveramt.ofpoints) on the screen. And toggled the text off.

Single Bullet? If I understand this correctly you want a Bolt-Action Rifle with a SINGLE Bullet? That is by far the WORST idea I have heard, as these do not exist (to my knowledge).

Copenhagen

This post has been edited by Copenhagen: 08 August 2011 - 08:24 AM

#5 User is offline   iShotYou- Icon

• Account: ishotyou

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:22 AM

View PostCopenhagen, on 08 August 2011 - 08:24 AM, said:

Single Bullet? If I understand this correctly you want a Bolt-Action Rifle with a SINGLE Bullet? That is by far the WORST idea I have heard, as these do not exist (to my knowledge).

I meant single bullet reload instead of a clip,much like the kar98k,something similar.
- Alpha tester -
*Thanks to all devs for their work

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942