Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Auto Funstuff Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dangerousnerd Icon

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:23 PM

Hey guys,

I'm still pretty new to UT and I'm having trouble using the funstuff (like hats, etc). Precisely, is there any way to have them stick? Every time I start up UT, I need to re-enter the /funred whatever. The manual here (http://www.urbanterror.info/docs/145-/) says that "You can personalize your appearance in the game, using these cvars in your cfg" but what file do I use for my cfg? The autoexec one? And what precisely do I put in there? "/funred whatever"? or seta funred "whatever"; ?

Help me out please!
DangerousNerd

#2 User is offline   SubJunk Icon

• Account: subjunk

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

If everything is working properly, the settings should stick. You shouldn't have to re-apply them.
Do other settings stick, like resolution?

#3 User is offline   dangerousnerd Icon

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:57 PM

View PostSubJunk, on 30 August 2011 - 11:34 PM, said:

If everything is working properly, the settings should stick. You shouldn't have to re-apply them.
Do other settings stick, like resolution?

No, not always. I'm using the linux version and I may need to play with the permissions a bit. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942