• This topic is locked

Advice to New Players on Servers Rate Topic: -----

Don't p*ss us off

#1 User is offline   BorderFox Icon

• Account: borderfox

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

Hi all,

Note to New Players.

I like to remind you that the admins (especially) don't take kindly to being called cheaters (just because you can't play properly, poor sound, bad day etc etc etc).

The screaming wh and name changing to something like [DI]Player Name - wh will be no longer tolerated on our servers.

We the (admins) who spend so much of our own f**king free time to watch demos and keep the servers as clean as possible from 'real cheaters' have it up to here with you.

If you feel like accussing an admin - make a demo and submit it to the UAA.

We are tired of your BS.

/rant

Border
BorderFox

#2 User is offline   flyinghigh Icon

• Account: flyinghigh

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:50 PM

If they are new players, then they don't know how to distinguish cheater from legit. They'll learn in time. Plus if they are accusing admins, then wouldn't their accusations hold no weight?

#3 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: majkifajki

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:01 AM

Uhm... Okay... Is this private forum for Your server?

#4 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:22 AM

Hi all,

Note to Server Admins

I like to remind you that new players (especially) don't take kindly to being called noobs and bitched at (just because e-penis lovers say we can't play properly, have poor sound, because they are so superior :( :( :( ).

The screaming wh and name changing to something like [DI]Player Name - wh is recognised as frustration, a joke etc etc by most people (apart from people whose life revolves around power and e-penis waving over others in a video game)

We the (the new players) who spend so much of our own f**king free time trying to learn to play despite the amount of shit that gets thrown at us by a**holes have had it up to here with you.

If you feel like not recognising frustration or jokes - turn off your computer and go outside rather then cry on forums about the things you set yourself to have to deal with

We are tired of your BS.

/rant

Now now everybody, you should listen to me and take what I say because I, much like BorderFox am the spokesman for everybody!

On a serious note there are a lot of power mad 14 year old admins and people who turn new people away with insults about how good(or bad) they are. I got in a sever on another game a few weeks back and they was talking about URT and they all deleted it after the previous night because people gave them so much shit and got kicked from several servers. Anyway everyone is new at some point, give them a break.

#5 User is offline   BRAVO Icon

• Account: bravo

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:02 AM

View PostPureFilth, on 13 October 2011 - 01:22 AM, said:

Hi all,

Note to Server Admins

I like to remind you that new players (especially) don't take kindly to being called noobs and bitched at (just because e-penis lovers say we can't play properly, have poor sound, because they are so superior :( :( :( ).

The screaming wh and name changing to something like [DI]Player Name - wh is recognised as frustration, a joke etc etc by most people (apart from people whose life revolves around power and e-penis waving over others in a video game)

We the (the new players) who spend so much of our own f**king free time trying to learn to play despite the amount of shit that gets thrown at us by a**holes have had it up to here with you.

If you feel like not recognising frustration or jokes - turn off your computer and go outside rather then cry on forums about the things you set yourself to have to deal with

We are tired of your BS.

/rant

Now now everybody, you should listen to me and take what I say because I, much like BorderFox am the spokesman for everybody!

On a serious note there are a lot of power mad 14 year old admins and people who turn new people away with insults about how good(or bad) they are. I got in a sever on another game a few weeks back and they was talking about URT and they all deleted it after the previous night because people gave them so much shit and got kicked from several servers. Anyway everyone is new at some point, give them a break.

Long Live The Noooooobsssss

YEAHHHHHHH

On a serious note..., lets see servers as a product (well.., they are) and we know each product has different kind of target (players in this case).

Sniping on doors (blocking) is something valid in some servers.., because "we all were noobs and we must let the noobs to learn".

Team killing is valid in some servers because "we all were noobs and we all had to learn that we must shoot the other color guys".

Beeing an useles, annoying, and insufferable guy acusing of cheating and insulting every player on the server who play better than me is valid in some servers... "because we all were noobs who can't distinguish a cheater of a skilled" (or not :dry: )

Even using cheats it's ok in some servers where even the admins use cheats..

and ok.., my penis is little (yeah, rly :wink: ), the only think that i want is to play in a server with people who don't bother me and enjoy the game the same way i do, but i may can not because "we all were noobs"..., not i am beeing discriminated? is it aking to much?

Running a noob-friendly server is an easy thing..., actually there are a lot (most) of noob-friendly servers.., so "noobs beeing discriminated" is not a thing you should bee scared off, there will always be noob players, noob admins and noob servers.
Now...,you if someone is trying to make a "grown" server so people "who enjoy the game in this particular way" feels comfortable, whats wrong with it?

Off toppic: i don't know if you (may) well admined server accept high ping players borderfox, but i would like to give it a try :smile: please send me a PM with the IP.
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

I KILL PEOPLE

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   mogul Icon

• Account: mogul
  • Main tag: |<3|

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:25 AM

I believe this type of behaviour has less to do with the unfamiliarity of protocol,and more with domestic upbringing.
Teaching people manners is a very hazy topic,generation gaps aside.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942