Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a clan Rate Topic: -----

American clan's would be best ;)

#1 User is offline   sh1tsandg1ggl3s Icon

Posted 11 November 2011 - 04:08 AM

Hello everyone, I'm sh1tsandg1ggl3s, my in game name varies quite often, generally a new one whenever my mood changes (unless I'm in a clan), I have been looking for a clan for awhile and I just cannot seem to find one I really like so instead of scowering the community for a decent american based clan, I decided to try and let one find me.

Name: Alex
Preferred VOIP: Ts3 with a mic
Play exp: 4+ years (off and on)
Preferred position: Sniper, but I can auto if I need to
Favorite game type: Team survivor or ctf
Favorite map(s): Casa, sanc, abbey, turnpike, and uptown
Competition exp: Limited, I was a ringer for a few no name teams in UzL and for a no name team in FTWgl a few seasons back.
Additional info: I have been in and out of clans since I started playing and I have been praised and invited to a few different clans, however the usual ones end up not working out, especially since their usually no name teams.
I generally have a 4:1 or higher ratio on tdm servers, 2 or 3:1 on team survivor (with an sr8) 3 or 4:1 on ts (with an auto) and I generally have about half as many actual kills as my total points on ctf (usually 50 - 70% are actual kills)
Win or lose, it makes no difference as long as you enjoy the game.

#2 User is offline   sh1tsandg1ggl3s Icon

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:46 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Win or lose, it makes no difference as long as you enjoy the game.

#3 User is offline   opium Icon

• Account: opium

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:57 PM

just curious what no name FTW team did you play for?

#4 User is offline   nightmare2 Icon

• Account: nightmare2
  • Main tag: {AK}

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:38 AM

I know im bumping an old topic, but contact me on {AK}Clan forums
Join {AK}Clan Site under construction, we are recruiting.

#5 User is offline   seulchanok Icon

• Account: seulchanok

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:19 PM

View Postsh1tsandg1ggl3s, on 11 November 2011 - 04:08 AM, said:

Hello everyone, I'm sh1tsandg1ggl3s, my in game name varies quite often, generally a new one whenever my mood changes (unless I'm in a clan), I have been looking for a clan for awhile and I just cannot seem to find one I really like so instead of scowering the community for a decent american based clan, I decided to try and let one find me.

Name: Alex
Preferred VOIP: Ts3 with a mic
Play exp: 4+ years (off and on)
Preferred position: Sniper, but I can auto if I need to
Favorite game type: Team survivor or ctf
Favorite map(s): Casa, sanc, abbey, turnpike, and uptown
Competition exp: Limited, I was a ringer for a few no name teams in UzL and for a no name team in FTWgl a few seasons back.
Additional info: I have been in and out of clans since I started playing and I have been praised and invited to a few different clans, however the usual ones end up not working out, especially since their usually no name teams.
I generally have a 4:1 or higher ratio on tdm servers, 2 or 3:1 on team survivor (with an sr8) 3 or 4:1 on ts (with an auto) and I generally have about half as many actual kills as my total points on ctf (usually 50 - 70% are actual kills)

Join us at http://forums.toni3.com/index.php our age average is 16 so yeah you fit our average age. And all our players played for at least 4 months so yeah. check this site out and make an account to join. we will tell you next instructions

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942