Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Video too fast Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   zazama Icon

• Account: zazama

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

Hey guys,
I have a problem with the Ingame Video recorder.
I record normally with /video and it works.
When I open video0001.avi in Vegas, Windows Movie Maker or whatever, it is too fast.
I test it with other Movie Configs and reinstall Urban Terror but it doesn't work.
The video is rendered always too quick.
I hope you can help me :)

Zazama

#2 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:15 PM

You should configure the output video format to be the same frame-rate at which you recorded (\cl_aviframerate).

#3 User is offline   zazama Icon

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:16 PM

You mean i have to render with the same FPS rate, that i record?
If you mean that, i can maximum render with 100 fps and i record with 240 fps.

And is it normal, that Audio is longer as the Video?

Posted Image

This post has been edited by zazama: 17 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

#4 User is offline   UrT-NiceGuy Icon

• Account: urtniceguy

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

I'm using nexumovie_v2.cfg and I seem to have a somewhat opposite issue, I recorded at 100fps and the audio was about 3 seconds ahead of the video, so I bumped it to 600fps and the audio skipped and sounded like crap. I then dropped to 60fps and everything was fine, just the quality was far below what I'm looking for.

Any idea why that't happening?

#5 User is offline   zazama Icon

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

Nobody have an Idea? :(

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:24 AM

As to why: haven't really figured out exactly why it's caused. But it's reasonable to assume the recorded audio- and video-stream aren't forced to be in sync when written to disk (to the AVI).

The 'easiest' way to solve it is to recapture the audio stream with a 3rd party audio recording app (such as Audacity) to record the "stereo mix" device set as recording device while playing back the demo (with the part of the demo you want to record is playing back at timescale 1).
This way you can use that .WAV to sync with your video and get a proper 1:1 speed.

PS : this only seems to happens when recording above 60FPS captures. 60FPS captures and below doesn't have a noticeable desyched audio/video stream.

#7 User is offline   zazama Icon

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:14 PM

View PostNexu, on 22 December 2011 - 12:24 AM, said:

As to why: haven't really figured out exactly why it's caused. But it's reasonable to assume the recorded audio- and video-stream aren't forced to be in sync when written to disk (to the AVI).

The 'easiest' way to solve it is to recapture the audio stream with a 3rd party audio recording app (such as Audacity) to record the "stereo mix" device set as recording device while playing back the demo (with the part of the demo you want to record is playing back at timescale 1).
This way you can use that .WAV to sync with your video and get a proper 1:1 speed.

PS : this only seems to happens when recording above 60FPS captures. 60FPS captures and below doesn't have a noticeable desyched audio/video stream.

ok but the Videostream is still too fast :/

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942