Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

BEING A MODERATOR PLZ HELP Rate Topic: -----

i need some commands a moderator can use

#1 User is offline   joshmanagosta Icon

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:54 AM

hi, i was currnently made a moderator, and i only know a few commnads i can use, can some one please help me out, please and thank you!

#2 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:14 AM

You really, really should ask the person(s) who made you a mod. B3 bot (I’m assuming that’s what your home server has, because really, who ever uses anything else?) can be customized quite a bit, command levels being the first things to change (by default, moderator is level 20).

The most useful thing would be doing !help in-game — this shows you all the commands you on your current level can use; do !help <command> (as in !help regtest) to see what the usage of a particular command is.

As always, any remaining questions can be directed at knowledgeable people of your choice, or Google.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#3 User is offline   joshmanagosta Icon

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:09 PM

View PostJRandomNoob, on 22 December 2011 - 10:14 AM, said:

You really, really should ask the person(s) who made you a mod. B3 bot (I’m assuming that’s what your home server has, because really, who ever uses anything else?) can be customized quite a bit, command levels being the first things to change (by default, moderator is level 20).

The most useful thing would be doing !help in-game — this shows you all the commands you on your current level can use; do !help <command> (as in !help regtest) to see what the usage of a particular command is.

As always, any remaining questions can be directed at knowledgeable people of your choice, or Google.

#4 User is offline   joshmanagosta Icon

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

yah i tried google and i couldnt find anything, and its for a dressing room 24/7 b3 server. and yah it sais i guess o have 20 percent ownage or somthin idk. so u just want me to do !help, or !help regtest.? thank you so much.

#5 User is offline   r4g3b0rn Icon

• Account: r4g3b0rn

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

You really should not be a moderator of a server. You don't have knowledge that supports the idea of you being on. You'll probably be one of this moderators that gets power, and after 'learning' how to use it rage bans/kicks anyone who kicks his ass constantly on a server.

But since I truly have no say in the matter one way or the other, this is what you need to do.

1.) Contact the server owner (or whoever made you the moderator)
2.) Learn the commands and what they do (!help [gives you all commands you have access to] !help kick [tells you how to use kick and what it does])
3.) Learn to keep a level head in game, especially if someone is kicking you're ass (yes I know, somewhat hypocritical coming from me)
4.) Be sure to have abundant proof before you take action against anyone for anything

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   joshmanagosta Icon

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:08 PM

u dont have to be a douche, im not 8 years old, ive been trying to become a moderator but the person never came back, so i found a nicer person. and im not gona kick people just kuz im mad, im not as immature as you think, i just wanted to know some commands becuase when i did !help i couldnt read them so fast. im pretty good and only higher admins usually woup my ass. the person who made me mod doesnt know wat i can do either, i asked him that before he even made me one. and im quite helpful ive already reported two people and ive only been mod for about 20 hours. thanks and cheer up a little pal.

#7 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:37 PM

View Postjoshmanagosta, on 22 December 2011 - 09:08 PM, said:

/---/ i just wanted to know some commands becuase when i did !help i couldnt read them so fast.

You can read all the messages and chat in the console — it’s opened and closed with the tilde key, the funny key right under Escape (or, if this doesn’t work, try Shift + Escape). You can scroll up and down with mouse wheel, or Page Up and Page Down.

(“20 percent ownage”… *snicker*)
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942