Urban Terror Forums: Game Server Browser on my site? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Game Server Browser on my site? Rate Topic: -----

How to get URT Game Server Browser on my site?

#1 User is offline   kidx Icon

• Account: kidx

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:24 PM

I am wondering how to get teh URT Game Server Browser on my site i dont care if i have to have it in an Iframe i just want the list on my site if possible.

#3 User is offline   kidx Icon

• Account: kidx

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostRaideR, on 03 February 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

you would need to iframe the whole urt.info site, but we would really not be big fans of that. There is nothing to stop you however, so just a polite request! :D

I am not gona Iframe you whole damn site thought i could just get a list ow well ill make my own then seperate from you guys also i have a question will 4.1 and 4.1.1 be deleted due to security update or you guys just blocking the ingame way of hosting casue my server says 2012 on it and i know i also pmed a few of you guys about gameplay video permission may i have permission to do gameplays none profit and if so can you email me the permission to kidx@white-black-gaming.com casue youtube is taking videos down i wanna make sure i have permission to have them up on record so i can show youtube when they mess with me next.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942