Urban Terror Forums: Anarchy - The Universal Gaming Society - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anarchy - The Universal Gaming Society Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   -AuGs-Reaper Icon

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

Hello all,

Some of you may remember me as Reaper{DKMs}. I was in the DKMs Clan for over 12 years and I have been running the DKMs Clan for several years for the Clan Leader because he was inactive in the clan. After a huge fall out between a Clan Admin and I, just because I wanted the clan to grow and they are still stuck in Quake 2, I decided that it was best to take my ideas and my knowledge about clan leadership and move on. A few of the members followed me out. I decided to create my own society called Anarchy.

This is a society of friends and team players. We respect each other and we have good clean fun. We don't have strict rules, however we do have a Code of Conduct to help keep the society clean and to keep members happy regardless of their skills, whether they're the best sniper in a UrT map or the fanciest builder in Minecraft. Everyone is welcome, regardless of their skill. This is so they can simply have fun playing and spending time around our society. The Society is not just based around gaming either, as a society, we spend time together wherever we may be. This is great regardless of you playing time, weather you play everyday or once a month.

Members must be over the age of 18 to join. Maturity may make an exception.

Please visit us at:
www.anarchyugs.com

This is something I posted a while back about my thoughts on how a clan should be ran:
Important information for new clans

This post has been edited by -AuGs-Reaper: 13 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

#2 User is offline   -AuGs-Reaper Icon

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

AuGs is now hosting a 4.2 server. It switches between CTF and TDM.

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   smilinstranger Icon

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

How do you expect to get members when your ts3 has a password that is not published on it?
[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/23sis0g.jpg[/img]
`iJ.Forums ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ My YouTube Channel

#4 User is offline   -AuGs-Reaper Icon

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

Its advertised on our website under our server listings. But your right, I should make it a bit more obvious what it is, thanks for the feed back.
It is reap1 btw. :biggrin:

This post has been edited by -AuGs-Reaper: 19 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942