Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kerry, the liar (long post) Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Bar-B-Q (old) Icon

Posted 16 April 2004 - 10:34 PM

You are absolutely right! Something's gotta change! I suggest, Me for President! If you don't vote for me in 2004, then the Terrists have already won.

#12 Guest_FemFatal

Posted 17 April 2004 - 07:30 PM

Oh God I've never changed my mind!

Never Ever......

Once I make up my mind about something I never go back even when I found out I was mislead into the believing something untrue, I stand behind my choise.

Hey next time you post something about a political candidate try doing your own research and not just posting something you copied and paisted from a pro bush web site.

#13 Guest_Mr.StaggerLee*ReIIiK

Posted 18 April 2004 - 11:43 AM

CAPS LOCK POST, THIS THREAD DESERVES IT.

OK IF YOU DONT LIKE BUSH YOU CANT COMPLAIN IF YOU'VE NEVER EVEN REGISTERED AND DINT VOTE AGAINST HIM, SO STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT WHEN THE POLLS COME UP

well if u have registered/like bush disregard this post. KTHXBYE

#14 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 18 April 2004 - 04:09 PM

Vote Nader.

#15 User is offline   Goat (old) Icon

• LocationIndiana

Posted 18 April 2004 - 05:00 PM

Just Vote....

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 18 April 2004 - 01:16 PM

CAPS LOCK POST, THIS THREAD DESERVES IT.

OK IF YOU DONT LIKE BUSH YOU CANT COMPLAIN IF YOU'VE NEVER EVEN REGISTERED AND DINT VOTE AGAINST HIM, SO STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT WHEN THE POLLS COME UP

well if u have registered/like bush disregard this post. KTHXBYE

I'm sorry, but shouting on a forum is no more entertaining or worthwhile than pissing into the wind. Congrats.

#17 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

• Locationreal virtuality

Posted 18 April 2004 - 10:19 PM

vote lock-this-thread. :roll:

#18 Guest_Killah Philah

Posted 29 April 2004 - 08:34 PM

Oh God I've never changed my mind!
Never Ever......
Once I make up my mind about something I never go back even when I found out I was mislead into the believing something untrue, I stand behind my choise.

But does this happen on every issue that you are asked about? It gets a little ridiculous after a while don't you think? It's not just this website that I looked at, this website just had a lot of information put together already.

Hey next time you post something about a political candidate try doing your own research and not just posting something you copied and paisted from a pro bush web site.

Again, it's not just this website that I looked at, this website just had a lot of information put together already. There have been hundreds of discussions on Kerry's flip flopping.

And, Again, I'm not saying Bush is better or worse than Kerry. All I'm saying is Kerry sure looks like a pretty big liar to me. Vote for whoever you want, that is, if you vote.

#19 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 29 April 2004 - 08:45 PM

Waffles anyone?

#20 Guest_Taco

Posted 29 April 2004 - 11:41 PM

Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942