Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a clan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   flex Icon

• Account: flex

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

Hey, im flex. My ign is #FleX[- ,
i am looking for a clan that is fun and nice to play with, would like it if had own website and server, im a good player, been in some clans such as [US], |NS|, |PWNY|
So i know how i clan works, i also ran my own clan that was sucsessful, until i was inactive for months due to a computer failure-.-
Im english, a english clan would be better than a foreign, and would prefer clan to be based on CTF or TS ,

Hopefully someone will want me in, if you do, post below and try and persuade me:p
Thanks, Flex.

This post has been edited by flex: 26 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

#2 User is offline   seulchanok Icon

• Account: seulchanok

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

View Postflex, on 26 April 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

Hey, im flex. My ign is #FleX[- ,
i am looking for a clan that is fun and nice to play with, would like it if had own website and server, im a good player, been in some clans such as [US], |NS|, |PWNY|
So i know how i clan works, i also ran my own clan that was sucsessful, until i was inactive for months due to a computer failure-.-
Im english, a english clan would be better than a foreign, and would prefer clan to be based on CTF or TS ,

Hopefully someone will want me in, if you do, post below and try and persuade me:p
Thanks, Flex.

http://forums.toni3.com/index.php is a good clan for you. You might get exclusive rights to admins for our server after we make one.

#3 User is offline   flex Icon

• Account: flex

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

View Postseulchanok, on 06 May 2012 - 04:25 PM, said:

http://forums.toni3.com/index.php is a good clan for you. You might get exclusive rights to admins for our server after we make one.

Are you making one? im looking for a clan that has a server.

#4 User is offline   nightmare2 Icon

• Account: nightmare2
  • Main tag: {AK}

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

check out {AK}Clan we have a 24/7 server up, eagle, 5 members, a nice forums,and more come look at us!
Join {AK}Clan Site under construction, we are recruiting.

#5 User is offline   lancers09 Icon

• Account: lancers09

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:13 AM

View Postnightmare2, on 12 May 2012 - 04:13 AM, said:

check out {AK}Clan we have a 24/7 server up, eagle, 5 members, a nice forums,and more come look at us!

also feel free to check out [TheGANG]!
we have 1 server running but we have special mod servers in the works, we also have moderator positions open so check us out!

http://thegangurt.forumotion.com

[TheGANG]Lancer
Clan Founder/Leader

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   heavenlyeq Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: heavenlyeq

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hello flex. We are currently looking for 1-2 active players with decent skill who have scrim experience and don't fool around when It comes to pcw/cw.

We got 1 Public and one Private Server. Teamspeak as well.
We are an International clan. If u are Interessted just visit www.acentauri.info

greetings. heavenlyEq
Founder, Alpha Centauri Foundation
https://discord.gg/HQUw8eHWqN

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942