Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ReigN* looking for a clan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rellik Icon

• Account: rellik

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:58 AM

I am looking for a new clan. I can snipe decently and i have an average lr-300.
My favorite maps consist of turnpike, algiers, casa, and any other maps that I dominate on. ;) I want a fairly competitive clan with active players and good leadership. Let me know if you are interested and I will start hanging out with you guys. I'm open for any ideas.

Thanks,

ReigN*

-ps. I made this account before i had my name chosen so the account name is wrong and cannot change it apparently? I have gone by ReigN* for 90% of my Urban Terror Career.

This post has been edited by Rellik: 27 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

#2 User is offline   seulchanok Icon

• Account: seulchanok

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

View PostRellik, on 27 April 2012 - 03:58 AM, said:

I am looking for a new clan. I can snipe decently and i have an average lr-300.
My favorite maps consist of turnpike, algiers, casa, and any other maps that I dominate on. ;) I want a fairly competitive clan with active players and good leadership. Let me know if you are interested and I will start hanging out with you guys. I'm open for any ideas.

Thanks,

ReigN*

-ps. I made this account before i had my name chosen so the account name is wrong and cannot change it apparently? I have gone by ReigN* for 90% of my Urban Terror Career.

you can join us at http://forums.toni3.com/index.php We are recruiting at the moment. And we are planning to make a new server. Hope you join :) we only have like 8 pplz joined our clan cause we are new but we have many skilled players like me. Our best players high score is 45kills and 4 deaths. Amazing huh? lol Hope you join our clan. But its up to u. thnx

#3 User is offline   nightmare2 Icon

• Account: nightmare2
  • Main tag: {AK}

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:24 AM

If this is the ReigN* I know hes been accepted in {AK}...
Join {AK}Clan Site under construction, we are recruiting.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942