• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Connection Interrupted Rate Topic: -----

Please Help it keeps saying that

#11 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

LOl he says " I don't use utorrent or any other torrent clients", so the upload speed he is referring to is probably his regular upload speed.
Doesn't makes sense to ask how to adjust the upload speed in a torrent client 2 seconds after saying he doesn't uses them.

Are you using wlan? Is there someone else connected to the same router? Is your firewall blocking the game.
Where exactly do you live?
If he says north freaking pole I'm gonna shoot someone.

This post has been edited by Rayne: 24 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

#12 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

Yes Rayne, i found it strange why he asked ofr it but i thought i explain anyway

And Nitro, i dont think YOU GET IT, read better please. Many hours after using and closing torrent with lotsa connections and lots of uploading, bandwith is squezed by the ISP and all servers in serverlist have a much higher ping than normally. It takes maybe 5 hours to see normal pings in serverlist, zzzzzzzzzz

#13 User is offline   abhishek Icon

• Account: abhishek

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

View PostRayne, on 24 June 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

LOl he says " I don't use utorrent or any other torrent clients", so the upload speed he is referring to is probably his regular upload speed.
Doesn't makes sense to ask how to adjust the upload speed in a torrent client 2 seconds after saying he doesn't uses them.

Are you using wlan? Is there someone else connected to the same router? Is your firewall blocking the game.
Where exactly do you live?
If he says north freaking pole I'm gonna shoot someone.

#14 User is offline   abhishek Icon

• Account: abhishek

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

Yes, it is a wireless router and 2 other people are connected to it. About utorrent, I found out that there actually is utorrent on another computer here that uses the same wifi, but not on my laptop. I live in South America. Please help I really want to go back to playing it. Also, if you can find servers in eastern south america please tell me so that I can join that. Thanks.

#15 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

A. it's wireless so it's automatically a not so good connection
B. there's 3 of you using the same connection
C. shoot the guys that left the torrent running

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942