Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Invalid_CDKey Hell! Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Mr.Humpty

Posted 16 April 2004 - 11:33 PM

I had taken a sabbatical from playing UT for a while (works been hell) and I downloaded 3.4 a couple of weeks ago and ever since then I get sporadic Invalid_CDKey Messages when connecting to servers.

It occurs on some servers and not on others at the exact same time. And today it seems I can't get on any of them.

Now let me be clear... I have paid for Quake III (a couple of times actually). My Key gets me on any of the BaseQ3 or OSP Servers.

Is there something I've done incorrect or something wrong with my setup (config/ntfs permissions etc.) that I need to fix.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... I love this Mod and am in despair since I finally have time to play the updated version and my hands are tied :cry:

Thanks in advance!

#2 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 17 April 2004 - 01:49 AM

please do a search on the forum. Has been more posts about this. usually, the solution is: find all files called q3key, remove them. Go to vanilla Q3, enter the key... then try UrbanTerror again and it should work.

#3 Guest_Mr.Humpty

Posted 17 April 2004 - 08:30 PM

I have been looking around... guess I just missed it on this forum. Googled etc... no dice except making sure that your Key was legit...

Thanks for the reply though... I finally decided to do just that and it worked!

#4 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 18 April 2004 - 01:12 AM

=] K, cool... No problem. Might be that those other topics about it are gone when the forums were resetted.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942