Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

finding servers in 4.1 and 4.2 Rate Topic: -----

no servers found in game browser

#1 User is offline   Mikie19598 Icon

• Account: mikie19598

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

Cold i please get some help here i have just downloaded the urban terror 4.2 and i can not find one server in my server list i get no list form master server now i have tried all of the fixes from the forum and nothing has fixed this problem now i can 't play online if i can 't find servers to play on and i have reinstalled the game twice and it didn't fix the problem and i can't find any servers in urban terror 4.1 either but i can find them for that in qtracker but i can't use qtracker for 4.2 so does anybody have a solution to my problem and i saw that im not the only one with this problem i love urban terror but if i can 't play i might as well just uninstall it

#2 User is offline   ShOxX Icon

• Account: shoxx

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

Check if firewall is blocking it,i had that problem too but less a minute i solved it.

#3 User is offline   phd Icon

• Account: phd

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:01 PM

View PostMikie19598, on 06 August 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

Cold i please get some help here ...now i can 't play online if i can 't find servers to play on ...

View PostShOxX, on 06 August 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

Check if firewall is blocking it,i had that problem too but less a minute i solved it.

@ShoxX, you might have the solution, but if the guy is not a network tech, this might not help at all. What should he be looking for in the firewall settings ?

@Mikie19598, meanwhile, you can simply use the web server list http://www.urbanterr...o/servers/list/ . It lists the server and tells you if it is 4.1 or 4.2. Then, select-copy the IP address. Go into the console of UrT, write /connect and paste the IP. It is not as convenient, but until you fix the server listing problem, you can still play.

#4 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

urt4.2's exe is not same .exe as urt4.1: you might take a look at your firewall. Disable firewall and try the serverlist. If it works now, then enable firewall and look how to make it work properly to allow urt4.2 (allow program, safe program, idk your firewall)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942