Urban Terror Forums: protocol version 68 warning in non quake iii windows version - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

protocol version 68 warning in non quake iii windows version Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   revro Icon

• Account: revro

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:41 PM

hello friends,

updater says version is up to date, but i have a problem with this new version 42. i searched the forum but unfortunately it doesnt help with this latest issue in 42.

i installed the version 42 in windows with installer without quake iii, but then when i launch server via qtracker launcher and get inside the game i always get warnings about protocol version 68. what am i to do? i mean if i am using non quake 3 version what shall i do? i see no point to have to install quake 3 release 132 on a version which is non quake iii

on linux mint i used today the same instalation and there everything works, i even played bohemia a little.

thank you for your support
revro

This post has been edited by revro: 06 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

#3 User is offline   revro Icon

• Account: revro

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

hello,

yes i deleted the old 41 instalation and changed links in qtracker to new application, so its the 42 that is getting the error message
also i did install the quake3-urt engine first time when installer asked me to.
and now i did a complete reinstall and yet i still get the same error message in game. i am launching the game always with Quake3-UrT.exe file to start the game, and this is the file i have linked in qtracker

thank you
revro

#4 User is offline   D-Trix Icon

• Account: dtrix

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:34 AM

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. Didn't have this problem before the update.

D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942