Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UrTUpdater downloads, no files found Rate Topic: -----

Linux server UrTUpdater 64-bit

#1 User is offline   bArgh Icon

• Account: bargh

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:22 PM

Running UrT4.1.1 on a 64-bit Arch Linux system with twm. Used the 64-bit Linux server UrTUpdater from command line, typed 'y' to all prompts and packages started downloading. Got prompted to install and after another 'y' binaries appeared to download. All finished and I was asked to start the server. The problem is, the whole process took less than 3 minutes and all this while my typical download speed is 180KB/sec. Which is a bit of a record for over 1GB of the game files. :wink: Of course, no UrT4.2 files were to be found anywhere. There is an empty 'q3ut4' folder together with 'UrTUpdater-Ded.x64' file and a couple of text files in 'UrbanTerror42' folder. Tried the same procedure as root with same result.

Reading the forums I have noticed few other users having a similar problem. I would appreciate suggestions, short of installing Windows. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942