Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

internet conection? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   thatguythatplays Icon

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

yea ive been waiting for this update, now i cant i cant use it! every time i open up the updater (for mac btw) it says "Could not download the files. Please check your internet connection.
You can ask for help on the official website: www.urbanterror.info" when i try to download it, then i look in the folder and it has a pk3 file i dont know what to do with. help plz

#2 User is offline   ise7en Icon

• Account: ise7en

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:32 AM

Same with me. I am on a Macbook Pro and I download the urtupdater and start it and it immediately says No Internet even when i am plugged in ethernet. I also tried this on my Brothers Macbook and it didn't Work on there either. I even tried it on my Friends iMac and strangely still doesn't work. Something wrong with the Mac Launcher perhaps? Is there anyway i can download the full version of 4.2 as a Zip ( the same way you download the 4.1.1 Game ) because i can download that. Please fix this because i am left behind and since no one will play 4.1.1 i might as well quit since i can't update.

#3 User is offline   nades Icon

• Account: nades

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:35 AM

Same happens to me, please FS fix this!

#4 User is offline   ise7en Icon

• Account: ise7en

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:55 PM

Okay well as said by Banksy Try downloading from this link ( http://fid-clan.com/...&p=13976#p13976 ) They offer the full version of urt4.2 without the Updater that is broken for Fellow Mac Users.

#5 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

Here you will see a lot of mirrors, u can use it untill this first 4.2 release is a bit updated.

http://www.urtjumper...id=21168#p21168

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   thatguythatplays Icon

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

thank u guys it downloading now!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php

#7 User is offline   thatguythatplays Icon

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

wait, ise7en you when i try to download the osx version it just brings me to a page with a bunch of coding im guessing?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942