Client/Server Game mismatch: 4.2.002 Rate Topic: -----

While playing offline!

#1 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

Hi

I was curious how the stamina would behave when you crouch on ice, since that was a bug in 4.2.001

So i started urt4.2.002 and did /devmap ut4_icyjmups5d to play some purple jump with 2 crouches, and map loaded properly.
Then i wanted to see last jump of jooberjumps, so i did /devmap ut4_jooberjumps and i got this message also after i restarted urt4.2.002:

Client/Server game mismatch: the server youre trying to conect to is not up to date. Please join another server

I tried another map in devmap and it loaded fine, and i tried jooberjumps again and i got this same message again.

Redownloading jooberjumps didnt help, i dont have any 'betas' of this map in my urt folder, only this map in my folder and no other maps... and /devmap or /map didnt gave any difference.

Anyone else has the same problem?
http://www.urtrepo.f...jooberjumps.pk3

#2 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

Same here, with both .001 and .002.

BTW, I have encountered the same problem in 4.1, with ut4_raid (21.5 MB), a competition map by Wily Duck.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#3 User is offline   Sudoking Icon

• Account: sudoking

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

This is the exact same problem I was having with my jump server on 4.2.001 when loading Joober Jumps, so I assumed it is something with the map.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942