Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Strange issue Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   haduzz Icon

• Account: haduzz

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hi guys ive got an strange issue and idk how to explain it , but ill give it a try since i rly want this to work.

Okay, Ive got 2 urt clients in 1 folder and both are working to play with but just 1 is working with Ikalizer sound , and tht 1 thts workin with the sound aint my q3congifig working on so wht should i do? :o idk if its the q3config but the sensi is just lol and ive changed it to my normal sens but its somethin wrong with the client i think .

#2 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:14 PM

2 urt clients in 1 folder?

Can you try making 2 urtfolders in 2 separate directories, and then see if you still have problems....
Urt is portable, so no need to reinstall except if everything is mixed up.

#3 User is offline   haduzz Icon

• Account: haduzz

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:30 AM

Lets pull it this way , i want my Ikalizer sound to work on my working urt client , ive tried /exec sound-ikalizer.cfg then the console tells me "execing" but nothing happens .
greets

#4 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

This sounds an awful lot like you’re trying to enable Ikalizer features on a client that doesn’t include Ikalizer. (The vanilla client that comes with the default installation, most likely.)

And the Ikalizer client that’s ignoring your q3config (you’re Windows user, right? Don’t think this would happen on any other OS) — this client is most likely reading from and writing to C:\Documents and Settings\<your name>\Application Data\q3ut4\. To force the old behavior, add

+set fs_homepath <UrT installation folder>

to the “Target:” line in the shortcut you’re using to launch the game (if you don’t use one, make one). In my case, this line would be C:\Games\UrbanTerror\ioq3-urt-mitsubishi.exe +set fs_homepath C:\Games\UrbanTerror

Alternatively, simply copy your config files over to the Application Data folder.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942