• You cannot reply to this topic

hale` clan recruiting! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   xandaxs Icon

•   mapper   
  • Account: xandaxs
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

Hello Everyone!

My name is xandaxs, I'm portuguese, 17 years old and I'm the clan leader of the recently formed hale` clan.
I am a mature guy, Referee at Urban Zone, Admin at UCL, Moderator at the CMM community, former admin at the UJ community, former newswritter at the Vz community and I am a former clan leader (I lead the clan .wow for 1.5 years, before it broke up ~6 months ago).

I am here to announce the begining of our new clan, and to make clear of what we look at when recruiting players.
As the old clans (traditional), we only recruit players that will play for us in all gametypes, no double-clanning is allowed. We want full focus and dedication to us, only that way we'll significantly evolve. If you searching for a clan and you're curious about ours, be sure that you:
- Are active (this means, in-game, IRC and Teamspeak - with a working microphone)
- Are mature (we have no age limit but a maturity limit, we request mature players only!)
- Have experience (we don't request everyone to be the best player, but we do want everyone to try their very best to be. We want players that have experience in-gaming).
- Are friendly (We do request people to be nice, friendly and to respect everyone around the Urban Terror environment)
- Are capable of communicating in English (you don't have to be the best at it, I for example ain't. We only need you to make yourself clear, to be able to say positions, health status, etc..)

So now I think it is time to talk about the clan.
The name hale` means robust, vigorous and I chose that name because I feel that the name does say a lot about a clan, and often, those clans with the so called "funny names", don't last long.
The leadership of this clan is taken by 3 members, me and young (both portuguese), take care of the members part and organize everything within the clan; and ButterdBread (another UZ Ref, from Austria), he takes care of the technical stuff, website, servers, IRC. He's the man :D

As for our members, we're still defining a line-up, but we've some pretty good players and some others interested or in trial-phase ;)

Regarding the servers and website; our website is currently being made, and we'll announce it as soon as it is done. Just like the website, the server is still in the "To-do list", but we'll most likely get more than one around pretty soon. In the meantime we've been borrowed some servers where we can play our pcws! (we try to do at least 2 pcws per day).

As this is our first season as a clan (although I'll try my best not be in a low division, because we've experienced players - I, myself played div.6 TS last season) we'll only play TS and CTF. If everything goes as planned and we get enough interest from people, we'll play CB (and probably UZ Bomb) next season.

If you are interested, please contact us @ #hale @ Quakenet or loul.co as Teamspeak's IP.

Wish us luck!
Cheers, xandaxs

#2 User is offline   coward33 Icon

• Account: coward33
  • Main tag: fuiya|

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:30 AM

View Postxandaxs, on 24 September 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Hello Everyone!

My name is xandaxs, I'm portuguese, 17 years old and I'm the clan leader of the recently formed hale` clan.
I am a mature guy, Referee at Urban Zone, Admin at UCL, Moderator at the CMM community, former admin at the UJ community, former newswritter at the Vz community and I am a former clan leader (I lead the clan .wow for 1.5 years, before it broke up ~6 months ago).

I am here to announce the begining of our new clan, and to make clear of what we look at when recruiting players.
As the old clans (traditional), we only recruit players that will play for us in all gametypes, no double-clanning is allowed. We want full focus and dedication to us, only that way we'll significantly evolve. If you searching for a clan and you're curious about ours, be sure that you:
- Are active (this means, in-game, IRC and Teamspeak - with a working microphone)
- Are mature (we have no age limit but a maturity limit, we request mature players only!)
- Have experience (we don't request everyone to be the best player, but we do want everyone to try their very best to be. We want players that have experience in-gaming).
- Are friendly (We do request people to be nice, friendly and to respect everyone around the Urban Terror environment)
- Are capable of communicating in English (you don't have to be the best at it, I for example ain't. We only need you to make yourself clear, to be able to say positions, health status, etc..)

So now I think it is time to talk about the clan.
The name hale` means robust, vigorous and I chose that name because I feel that the name does say a lot about a clan, and often, those clans with the so called "funny names", don't last long.
The leadership of this clan is taken by 3 members, me and young (both portuguese), take care of the members part and organize everything within the clan; and ButterdBread (another UZ Ref, from Austria), he takes care of the technical stuff, website, servers, IRC. He's the man :D

As for our members, we're still defining a line-up, but we've some pretty good players and some others interested or in trial-phase ;)

Regarding the servers and website; our website is currently being made, and we'll announce it as soon as it is done. Just like the website, the server is still in the "To-do list", but we'll most likely get more than one around pretty soon. In the meantime we've been borrowed some servers where we can play our pcws! (we try to do at least 2 pcws per day).

As this is our first season as a clan (although I'll try my best not be in a low division, because we've experienced players - I, myself played div.6 TS last season) we'll only play TS and CTF. If everything goes as planned and we get enough interest from people, we'll play CB (and probably UZ Bomb) next season.

If you are interested, please contact us @ #hale @ Quakenet or loul.co as Teamspeak's IP.

Wish us luck!
Cheers, xandaxs

Hi I'm interested in your clan belonging to the newly created ...
I am mature responsible 13 years I have got the microphone I ts3 with facebook and email to cuminicarnos ... good wanted to learn how to better play the urt ... I am not pro game playing but ye effort to move forward .... I'm from Argentina I speak Spanish and I hope your answer friend

#3 User is offline   Freshh Icon

• Account: freshh
  • Main tag: Forge|

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

hey ho :p

your clan looks interesting, so I thought that I go in your TS3 and see who's there. Because I want to get in touch with dem memberz, but no one was there :(
But I will come more often on ur TS to meet you and your people. Maybe I'll join you :p

freshh

#4 User is offline   Freshh Icon

• Account: freshh
  • Main tag: Forge|

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

View Postfreshh, on 10 January 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

hey ho :p

your clan looks interesting, so I thought that I go in your TS3 and see who's there. Because I want to get in touch with dem memberz, but no one was there :(
But I will come more often on ur TS to meet you and your people. Maybe I'll join you :p

freshh

oh, I saw that you posted this a year ago :p
lel, but I thought it's new because it was at the new posts list on urt :p
necro post ftw

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942