Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mac download help! Rate Topic: -----

I'm running on 10.5.8 can I download?

#1 User is offline   seancm Icon

• Account: seancm

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:54 AM

Like I said, I'm running on 10.5.8 and I don't know if I can download and run Urban Terror. Anyone out there that can help me? I don't know about graphic cards or anything like that, I just like to play shooters and I'm not to technical.

#2 User is offline   Claytonofbricks Icon

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

View Postseancm, on 07 October 2012 - 03:54 AM, said:

Like I said, I'm running on 10.5.8 and I don't know if I can download and run Urban Terror. Anyone out there that can help me? I don't know about graphic cards or anything like that, I just like to play shooters and I'm not to technical.

You shouldn't have any trouble downloading and running Urban Terror. Just follow the instructions on the downloads page and come back if you have any problems.

#3 User is offline   banksy Icon

• Account: banksy
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

Anything after Power PC should run fine. In fact even Power Pc's can run UrT so you should be able to run and install it fine :)

#4 User is offline   NoSleep Icon

• Account: nosleep
  • Main tag: [QH]

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

View Postbanksy, on 15 October 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Anything after Power PC should run fine. In fact even Power Pc's can run UrT so you should be able to run and install it fine :)

Can you explain how PPCs can run UrT 4.2 for me, please? I've had no luck, as the auto-installers were not compatible (icon obscured with a white stop symbol) with PPCs and the launcher in the full download version is similarly not compatible.

#5 User is offline   OlympicSmoker Icon

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

View Postbanksy, on 15 October 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

True for < 4.1.1

View PostNoSleep, on 01 December 2012 - 06:00 PM, said:

Can you explain how PPCs can run UrT 4.2 for me, please? I've had no luck, as the auto-installers were not compatible (icon obscured with a white stop symbol) with PPCs and the launcher in the full download version is similarly not compatible.

Can't .. 4.2 is Intel only. PPC processors are not supported anymore Posted Image

This post has been edited by OlympicSmoker: 01 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   r00t Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Anticheat Developer
  • Account: r00t

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

You can try compiling ioquake3 from source and using it with UrT pk3 files. It may work...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942