Urban Terror Forums: Website servers browser : filters issues - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Website servers browser : filters issues Rate Topic: -----

Either it's broken, or I just don't understand how it works

#1 User is offline   Tizz Icon

• Account: tizz
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

I've been trying to use the website built-in serv browser in order to find some 4.2.002 servers to play on, since for now my Qtracker is set on 4.1 only.

Looks like I can't understand the way the filters work - but I drew to the close that's it's wonky.

I. First attempt : all servers

I'm just looking for 4.2.002 servers. I'm not even trying to filter by country or game mode. I leave all statuts filters checked, so I'm willing to see either full, empty or private servers. So basically I'm getting all 4.2.002 servers existing. Got it. Seems to work out (yeah, only 11 servers with people on it, with... 38 people playing the last version of the game...) :

(I'm also pointing out the obvious bad grammar : 'There are 89 servers for this search'...)

Posted Image

II. Wait... I did NOT want private servers...

Then I try to rule out private servers I don't care about. So I uncheck the 'private' box. So I heave left full & empty servers, so I assume I should get both full and empty servers, and public servers I can join and with people I can play with.

Guess what. I'm only getting private servers.

Posted Image

III. Ok, I just don't get it.

Let's try to get either full or private only servers. Looks like all you get is non-empty and public servers...

(Btw, could someone explain what the 'basic' with the star flag means?)

Posted Image

IV. Well, it's simply not working.

Now I try what I was looking for at the first place : only public servers with available slots and with enough people to play with. So I uncheck all status filters, because I don't want to see neither full, nor empty nor private servers.

And I get... nothing.

Posted Image

So, I'd be glad to have either an explanation on how it works (:unsure:), or that someone bears out it's all buggy.

This post has been edited by Tizz: 09 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942