Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

need help Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kumara Icon

• Account: kumara

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:36 AM

hi, sorry to bother you, but since the new release, whenever i try to update my urt from .18 to .19 it checks everything, then it shows the terms and agreements, and when finnaly downloads something else it shows a message error saying "the file youre downloading is corrupted, please check you net connection (WICH IS FINE WITHOUT PROBLEMS) or contact the forum"...

what can i do?

i could just delete everything and download from the bottom but my config file dosent show up in q3ut4 for some reason, or anywhere i can find it, and it would be a bummer if had to actualy do that

_ _ _ _ _

#2 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

I'm not sure what's happening with the updater, but you can use the update zip here: http://www.urbanterr.../downloads/#1.4 . Copy and paste everything into the appropriate place in your game folder.

#3 User is offline   Kumara Icon

• Account: kumara

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:08 AM

ty

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942