• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Clans hacking Other Clans Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   wtk Icon

• Account: wtk

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

In the past weeks, my clan Insane Junction has been held accountable for things no one has done in the clan. If your opinion on our clan has been changed due to either ={TheRenegades}= or [rR]Reverse Reaction, they are unreliable as they have done what we didnt do to our TeamSpeak 3.

I personally thing both clans leaders should be removed from the game, but that is just me.

Here is a link to our TS3 chatlogs - http://pastebin.com/3Ue6mN1y

This post has been edited by wtk: 24 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

#2 User is offline   flex Icon

• Account: flex

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

Hey, The players cant be removed from the game, i think only server admins can ban them from the server, If you have a server the only thing i can suggest is to Perm ban them from the server, and if you have a website IP ban them from the website and the TS3 Server, Hopefully a Mod or other FS member should be able to help you more than i can:)

~Flex

#3 User is offline   xandaxs Icon

•   mapper   
  • Account: xandaxs
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

FS members or mods don't intervene on clan related fights

#4 User is offline   smilinstranger Icon

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

He is just venting when he says they should be removed. The problem with them is that they blame people for things they don't do then attack them for no reason. We've been attacked by rR and tR for 'hacking' their ts3 when there is no proof that we did anything. Nor is there anything showing our IPs or names doing anything to their servers. We are simply posting this as a warning to anyone who may or may not have contact with them. If you get them pissed off you will be blamed for something whenever they find it convenient for them.
[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/23sis0g.jpg[/img]
`iJ.Forums ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ My YouTube Channel

#5 User is offline   joshman Icon

• Account: joshman

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

i would like to inform all following this post that this is a bunch of lies because tR has ip addresses and everything of thos that faked a clan member asked for admin the banned everyone one site and destoryed the ts3. i would also like to say on ur ts3 ur client connect info was set as accessible to the public which then alowed us to link up the ips we had to thos online and we have a match so all accusations are invalid if you wish to take this claim any further you will find that honestly we don't care because tr is a greatly respected clan. also considering u guys are made up of one double clanner exodus who was double clanning with 1[up] under a different alias(ip matched again) i believe that if you try to take it any further no one will reali care.
oh yea btw say hi to rageborn for me because we no he is in your clan.

oh yea sidenote this is josh_nz and i just left tr on other terms.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

Maybe you should think about whom to give adminpowers.
Its the best if only a few people have it

#7 User is offline   joshman Icon

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

this is what happened i have admin powers as it is my server and i have an ipad which i sometimes connect with and someone came online while i was afk under my name with (ipad) on and ask for admin as i would and without thinking it was given to them then they banned everyone including my self and rebel then i check gt straight away and (i have screenshot of this) and there were 3 ij members on there trashing the place. then i got rr blaze leader of rr in there to see waht just happend and he connected to see all of the with server admin hacking the place then i remotly connected got all there ips reinstalled the seerver to a back up and then banned them. then a few days later our game server gets ddos and (btw gameserver.com is in the process of talking to the culprits provider in negotiations to shut there servers down, otherwise they will prosecute) a few members from another clan back up our claims that it was them becuase they were present when d!v!ne aka dod admited he tried to ddos there server but he had failed. and now here we are.

#8 User is offline   joshman Icon

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

i recommend this topic be locked to avoid further conflict.
if u require evidence please contact tR|-=[Rebel]=- via the tr ts3 or forum or whatever way.

#9 User is offline   gramps Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: gramps

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

I see no need to lock it, yet.

#10 User is offline   Knightork Icon

• Account: knightork
  • Main tag: UTP|

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

The main Problem is, that everyone can Name like every other Player in TS3. So it's hard to proof that these People are also the Players in Urt. Even if you have a Logfile with IP Addresses, it's hard cause most times IP Ranges are shared by the provider. So any Telekom User will have same IP like any other Telekom User on one Day... Last but not Least, you realy should take care for your Servers by urself. U can Kick Ban them from TS3 without any Problem and from your Urt Server, I don't see a reason for a Range Ban on all Servers. They can't do anything on Servers without Rights, and if they start annoy somebody else on their Servers they will soon get their Bans there too...

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942