Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Wazu] Clan is Recruiting Rate Topic: -----

Multi-game FPS clan seeking casual gamers

#1 User is offline   orbitaldecay Icon

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Hello everyone. Orby [Wazu] here. If you are looking for a fun and friendly clan to join, then look no further. We are a multi-game FPS clan that is in the process of branching out to Urban Terror. We are looking for some fresh blood to fill out our ranks. We offer many benefits to members:

• We have multiple low-latency game servers, including Urban Terror 4.11 and 4.2 servers.
  • We are a large and active clan that has been around for over a year and is well known in several gaming communities.
  • We have IRC (irc.wazuclan.com #wazuclan) and TS3 (wazuclan.com:9987) servers.
  • We are a group of friends who enjoy hanging out and fragging :)

If you are interested in joining, follow the instructions found in the rules for new members section of our forum. Visit WazuClan.com for more information.

See you in-game :)

#2 User is offline   darthjello Icon

• Account: darthjello

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

Interested. I applied to join your forum.

#3 User is offline   smilinstranger Icon

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

It seems like you guys are always afk or offline. I've been in you ts3 multiple times only to see one person there and he's always in the afk/sleeping channel. I've come in to see if you guys were up for a fun scrim or something but like I said above no one's ever there.
[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/23sis0g.jpg[/img]
`iJ.Forums ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ My YouTube Channel

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942