Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Ghosting that shouldn't happen... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

So I checked how my KB's do ghosting with microsofts checker thingy V and chose KB which had least problems.

http://www.microsoft...ostingDemo.aspx

According to the checker, W + E + D doesnt work, however W + E + A does (with and without space), this is the case in-game.
Now, checker says R + T + G and R + T + D work perfectly fine with space bar but during the game sprint (T) works into neither direction (circle jump).

I tried to go few more keys to the right (another good spot according to checker) which is Y + U + J and Y + U + G... no difference.

wat, haw :wacko: ?

This post has been edited by thewonderboy: 21 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#2 User is offline   ObScUrE Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: obscure

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:17 AM

Sprint works only with the forward command, what are you trying to do?

BenQ-XL2420T|Filco-Ninja-TKL-MXRed|Logitech-G403|AKG-K70201000010 01101100 01110101 01110100 01010010 01100001 01110101 00100100 01100011 01101000~The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.~

#3 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:41 AM

View PostObScUrE, on 21 November 2012 - 07:17 AM, said:

Sprint works only with the forward command, what are you trying to do?

I mean that...

I start to jump foward, start pressing sprint and then circling, well my character does start to circle into the direction but at the same time sprint goes off.

lol, I dont think I have forgotten circle jump :tongue:

last time I played on my laptop, I was able to circle and I dont think that a skill like this just gets "forgotten", hell I even did overcome ghosting to right side when I first started quake live, it took me 4 weeks to learn but it worked. I cant "addapt" it here though.

On my desktop PC (+USB KB) basic WASD circling works into left direction but not right (like checker is indicating, sprint goes off), changing directional key's possition prevents me from circling at all because sprint doesnt respond while Im jumping.

I dont really fancy having 1 game KB + 2 regular KB's gathering dust u know :dry: so I would prefer to see if this is some sort of mistake or shenanigans in my end.

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942