Urban Terror Forums: [SOLVED] 4.2 Intro screen = orange with blue bars - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[SOLVED] 4.2 Intro screen = orange with blue bars Rate Topic: -----

Finally installed, now it doesn't display right

#1 User is offline   rawk77 Icon

• Account: rawk77

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

Took forever but I finally finished the download, here in China, and started up the game. All I see is an orange screen with some blue bars across it. I hit Esc and I see "Urban Terror" at the top, but most of the screen is still orange with a little red/white/blue on the edges of the screen. Hit Esc again and it exits to Win7. Any ideas?? Is there something in a config file I need to change? Does it not like my graphics card? Thanks for any guidance you can give.

I really hope I don't need to redownload this ZIP file. I'm hoping to get it on a server here in China for people who want to play it here.

#2 User is offline   rawk77 Icon

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

I wonder if I could play this on my laptop? Not sure it could handle it, but might be worth a try.

#3 User is offline   bArgh Icon

• Account: bargh

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:26 AM

[SOLVED] Orange Screen

It's a Mac, but I guess you have a similar problem. Solutions offered are operating system independent: compare checksums of downloaded files to the ones here MD5 Checksums, do not mix 4.1 and 4.2 files, do not update from 4.1 to 4.2, do a clean install instead.

Orange screen on URT 4.2

#4 User is offline   rawk77 Icon

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

Problem Solved!! I had PK3's in my UrbanTerror folder and some in my q3ut4 folder. Once I put the largest PK3's into the q3ut4 folder, I was golden and the game loaded up like a dream! :smile: I hope someone else can use this post to fix their UrT. :cool:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942