Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

New Powerbooks!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   fragomatic Icon

• Account: fragomatic

Posted 01 February 2005 - 03:02 AM

New Powerbooks!! 1.5-1.67 ghz g4s. 100 gig HDD. oooooh and a digital audio port. 128 meg vid card

http://store.apple.c...1.0.1.0.0.0.1.0

#2 Guest_HeroRobbie

Posted 01 February 2005 - 05:28 AM

fragmatic do you tell us these things because you think we don't know, or just for fun, or just in case noones found out yet? because if you're in the mac "community" its pretty hard not to notice these obvious things.

#3 User is offline   BlackRider (old) Icon

Posted 01 February 2005 - 05:45 AM

[quote name='"HeroRobbie"]fragmatic do you tell us these things because you think we don't know' date=' or just for fun, or just in case noones found out yet? because if you're in the mac "community" its pretty hard not to notice these obvious things.[/quote']

Why are you being such a dick? Perhaps he was trying to trigger a discussion about these new Powerbooks. This is the Macintosh Discussion forum, and these are made by Apple. Perfect place for a thread like this.

#4 User is offline   fragomatic Icon

• Account: fragomatic

Posted 01 February 2005 - 06:25 AM

fragmatic do you tell us these things because you think we don't know' date=' or just for fun, or just in case noones found out yet? because if you're in the mac "community" its pretty hard not to notice these obvious things.[/quote']

Why are you being such a d*ck? Perhaps he was trying to trigger a discussion about these new Powerbooks. This is the Macintosh Discussion forum, and these are made by Apple. Perfect place for a thread like this.

Herorobbie why do you put the answers to your questions in the question?. Is it so you can start a discussion w/ yourself or so theres
nothing to talk about?

Blackrider, you nailed it. :)

#5 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 01 February 2005 - 07:30 AM

FYI HeroRobbie we have always discussed the new stuff Apple releases here. Don't be sucha moron.

/ignore HeroRobbie

Nice lil upgrade indeed, now if only Hornet would send me his money, like uh, now? :)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

• Locationreal virtuality

Posted 01 February 2005 - 12:35 PM

MACs sux0rs! PCs 0wN jooo!

// _Me waits for the retort from the retard... :roll: :roll:

#7 User is offline   HornetOSX (old) Icon

• LocationDenver CO Home of the Av's

Posted 01 February 2005 - 01:06 PM

Save the flame wars for the rants and raves ........ I WILL lock and delete threads.

#8 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 01 February 2005 - 08:13 PM

Save the flame wars for the rants and raves ........ I WILL lock and delete threads.

As long as you give me all your money honey-hornet you can lock up whatever you want. :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942