• This topic is locked

AK & Laser

#11 User is offline   J0E (old) Icon

• LocationSweden

Posted 21 April 2004 - 09:24 PM

Well i think the LR with laser is pretty nasty too but thats just me...:P

#12 User is offline   VisionThing (old) Icon

Posted 22 April 2004 - 12:51 AM

is it just my perception, or is the AK, well any weapon, more accurate when you add a silencer. Probably just feels that way.

#13 User is offline   EnDYmiON Icon

• Account: endymion

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:35 AM

Heard its just because the muzzel flash goes away when you do that. So the flash doesn't ditract and it saves a bit of performance.

#14 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 22 April 2004 - 04:58 PM

Yeah, it's not really more accurate (it should be less accurate) but it seems that some of us can operate it better with a silencer. Whether, that's because no flash make it easier to aim, or the lack of sounds means less people are shooting back, I'm not sure.

#15 User is offline   L3mMinG (old) Icon

Posted 22 April 2004 - 05:44 PM

It's the muzzle flash, I've seen this work for so many people right here at my own comp, n00bs, slightly better players... even sayonara started shooting better when I told him it was the muzzle flash. Maybe the muzzle flash should be locked to on or something ?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 22 April 2004 - 08:03 PM

Yeah, if it makes that much difference then being able to turn it off is a big advantage.

#17 User is offline   VisionThing (old) Icon

Posted 23 April 2004 - 10:05 PM

I leave it on because I want to see the enemies muzzle flash. That way I can be facing him when the bullets hit me in the face :shock:

#18 User is offline   Delerius Icon

• Account: delerius

Posted 24 April 2004 - 06:36 AM

or you can be like me and just disable muzzle flash in the options ... you'll still get the sound but it won't distract you on your hud... or you can be like some others who just disable the draw weapon feature all together...

As for me I don't even need a laser/silencer in my opinion their both useless I've pretty much adjusted my game and i do great due to the fact i'm usually a team medic using a overpowered helmet but hey i'm going to abuse it because it works gr8.

#19 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 24 April 2004 - 05:58 PM

Overpowered, how do you figure that?

#20 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 24 April 2004 - 07:20 PM

I wouldn't call the helmet overpowered, it does it's job and serves it's purpose.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942