• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

(PyrE) Clan server now online! Rate Topic: ***-- 6 Votes

#111 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:02 AM

View Postsleepybrit, on 04 June 2013 - 09:25 AM, said:

As ex-FTW admin I approve of these bans and will look into sending them all on a minimum 2 week probation in Season 9 for their blasphemy. Hasheesh, also an FTW admin, has been removed with immediate effect.

It doesn't matter if he is caught cheating, his demo is still inconclusive © Blud

<3 Hash nikki ducci Slash

</3

>:((

This post has been edited by don: 05 June 2013 - 03:03 AM

GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#112 User is offline   fail789 Icon

• Account: fail789

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

looool again the same shit...
Server-kick without a reason.. Killed him 3 times...he got angry and the he kicked me..WTF????
I got 2-3 demos.
Admin [ZTeam]6SkO...Which Adminlvl do u have? 20/40/60/80 maybe 100? But u are one of the worest admin on URT :O
So, i hope the other admins will take his rights temporary.
Learn to admin or go back to your kindergarden.
Thats the wrong way to get popular :P

This post has been edited by fail789: 07 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

#113 User is offline   GMan Icon

• Account: gman

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

Thought that I would make this thread active again, as I see that "GordonShumway" is obviously misconstrued by everything 'labeled' as a "Server Administrator." Personally, I have had the chance to play this game for countless years, and I have noticed that you're probably one of the worst, unreliable server admins I've (personally) ever seen. You've obviously got something shading your eyes because you're coorelating hacks with some of the most reconciled Urban Terror Players of all-time. I personally think that you should upgrade your server to the newly-released 4.2.013 version, and see how far you get as to being an "appropriate (standing your ground) server administrator."

One thing that I found rather ravishing about your posts are that you continue to nail people that you probably have/have not had contact with or played with. Yet, you continually mess with them whilst in a PUBLIC server. I know that you're going to say that it's your server, who's gives a damn? However, you are going to be a problem later in the development of the Urban Terror community, and see how it's putting forth it's efforts to make this a striving game again.

Thanks!
-G|Man

This post has been edited by GMan: 09 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

#114 User is offline   Jrman04 Icon

• Account: jrman04

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

View PostGMan, on 09 July 2013 - 08:01 AM, said:

Thought that I would make this thread active again, as I see that "GordonShumway" is obviously misconstrued by everything 'labeled' as a "Server Administrator." Personally, I have had the chance to play this game for countless years, and I have noticed that you're probably one of the worst, unreliable server admins I've (personally) ever seen. You've obviously got something shading your eyes because you're coorelating hacks with some of the most reconciled Urban Terror Players of all-time. I personally think that you should upgrade your server to the newly-released 4.2.013 version, and see how far you get as to being an "appropriate (standing your ground) server administrator."

One thing that I found rather ravishing about your posts are that you continue to nail people that you probably have/have not had contact with or played with. Yet, you continually mess with them whilst in a PUBLIC server. I know that you're going to say that it's your server, who's gives a damn? However, you are going to be a problem later in the development of the Urban Terror community, and see how it's putting forth it's efforts to make this a striving game again.

Thanks!
-G|Man

Gman is my son

#115 User is offline   GMan Icon

• Account: gman

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:20 AM

View PostJrman04, on 09 July 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Gman is my son

Yes, hello father.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#116 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

http://dictionary.reference.com/

please
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#117 User is offline   b1naryth1ef Icon

• Account: b1naryth1ef

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

Locked, this wasn't going anywhere productive. If you have a problem with a server or admin that is related to TOC abuse, please contact the Frozen Sand team. This board is for productive advertisements of clans/servers, and I think we've heard enough about this one.
I break stuff and call it a feature

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942