Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Annoying player Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jonasgamma Icon

• Account: jonasgamma

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

Hello Urban community, this is my first post, so I hope to write en proper english and in correct section. I played this game since 3 days and is fantastic.

I'm looking for this thread in other topics, but I don't find anything about this.

There is a player in a server, the server calls "servidor sangriento", the player name is Penguin, and every time he enter on that server, he kills his owns mates. In some ocations I look that there is a way to kick out a player from game, in the top left corner there is a message that says Press F1 to kick out or F2 to stay.

What command line I have to use to put in votation this player every time he enter on that server?

Thank you for your attention

See you.

#2 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

/callvote kick penguin

In case the player has a complicated name, it’s easier to use his slot number:

/playerlist
find the number corresponding to the name
/callvote kick 0

You can also call votes via the menu: press Esc -> votes -> “Kick” tab -> select the player and press OK.

The easiest way to get rid of him would be playing on another server of course, one that has admins and/or B3 bot to get rid of teamkillers. Looking at the urtinfo server list, we can see that South America has about 30 servers, and only two of those run 4.2, limiting your options considerably. Right now, the community is veeeeeery slowly transitioning from 4.1(.1) to 4.2, most people still playing the “old” version, so you might want to consider getting the 4.1.1 version (you can have both installed at the same time).
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#3 User is offline   jonasgamma Icon

• Account: jonasgamma

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

Thank you JRandomNoob, it's really help me.

[SOLVED]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942