Urban Terror Forums: running custum maps - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1

running custum maps Rate Topic: -----

some questions

#1 User is offline   michiganman Icon

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

hi first id like to ask can u use older maps with 4.2.010 ? if so how do i go aboutit. i made a new map file and put in ut4_loco_released
and it did nothhing i change the map file to myrotation in my config file and the server would start on casa after that it crashed. so is theproblem the map file or is it something im doing wrong

#2 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

Did the server crash or your game client? if the server crashes you should check your server.log file and perhaps post it here so we can help you further.

trying another custom map may help as it could be a specific problem with one map.
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#3 User is offline   RaZoR2012 Icon

• Account: razor2012
  • Main tag: =KRH=

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

Many older custom maps work well with 4.2.010. Tried ut4_loco_b3 and its also run fine ;)

This post has been edited by RaZoR2012: 29 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

#4 User is offline   michiganman Icon

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

thankyou i did find some maps that i can run . but others just crashed the server/ my next question is how do i set up so people can download them. i have a server through gameservers.com .sorry for the dumb questions im new to the game. also i seen a server that had it setup so that bots would automatically join if the map supported it. right now i just have bot supported maps in that way there always there. is there a place that we can get mods for servers for things like that. and one more thing lol is how can i get the server to keep the gravity settings. right now as soon as it changes maps it goes back to standard. i tried adding my settings to config file and also added it to the map list neither worked . as soon as map changes its standard again. thankyou for your help .

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942