Urban Terror Forums: A need for an official Frozen Sand Full Game Torrent - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A need for an official Frozen Sand Full Game Torrent Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   JerryBeansMan Icon

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

I tried to get a friend to play with me the other day. He downloaded the updater, then said WTF is this? And found a torrent to download. Problem was, he downloaded 4.2.09 - not the latest version. Not only that, any old torrent out there runs a pretty good risk of housing a virus. Having an official torrent, would solve both these concerns.

A certain number of users are going to seek the torrent download option. It's fast and reliable, why shouldn't they?

The link could live right next to the full zip download.

Should be relatively trivial to set up. What say you, Frozen Sand?

This post has been edited by JerryBeansMan: 05 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

Jerry, a bean soldier, believes he is the strongest warrior in the world, but his true abilities are still untested.

#2 User is offline   ArgusMagnus Icon

• Account: argusmagnus

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

this would be great! f1
Experimental Map Manager for Urban Terror and other Quake 3 based games: ArgUrTMapManager
Fractal Image Calculator: Fraktalysator

#4 User is offline   ButterdBread Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

other games don't even offer full zips. the sense of the updater would get lost if starting a torrent i think, there would be so many different versions so it would be hard to find the most recent one.

I think the downloader is pretty okay ;)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942