Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror Movie : Demo Call Rate Topic: -----

Demo call for a Frag movie / Montage

#1 User is offline   mystikins Icon

• Account: mystikins

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

Hey guys, I've been playing urban terror at a casual level on and off for a few years now (nearly 5) and for the past couple of years I've been wanting to make a frag movie for it. I've never been 'good' at urban terror competitive, just public games.

I've seen a few frag movies and they've really motivated to do one, I have a few ideas for one or two and these are: A competitive frag movie and a community Montage (streaks and cool kills)

The reason why I want to do this is because I've never created a good URT movie and I want to, I created a montage 3 years back but that got deleted. I've only really created call of duty videos, and I feel really good about making an absolute beast of a movie on URT. So all I ask of you is to just donate a few demos and I will give you full credit, which if the movie does well you'll get pointed out for it.

Obviously, the more demos you contribute, the bigger role you'll have in the video.

I want to showcase what the URT community can do and also, what I can do. Any more information then reply here or PM me.

Kind Regards
Myst

This post has been edited by mystikins: 31 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

#2 User is offline   kaonic Icon

• Account: kaonic
  • Main tag:

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

Do you have a ts3 where I can go and talk to you? I have 2 demos here for you...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942