• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tall grass? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   J.English Icon

• Account: jenglish
  • Main tag: [SnP]

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

Hey,

I really have no idea and I am not able to find a shred of info directly to this relating to GTKRadiant but does anyone know how to create this tall grass. I want to stay away from models due to the areas that could be consumed by this grass.
If you don't know what I mean I'm talking about the grass that goes up to your neck and you can move through and hide while waving in the wind(sort of).

I figure it would incorporate a sprite of sorts for it but in British terms: I don't have the foggiest.

Anyone able to provide guidance or a shader that could work.
Cheers

#2 User is offline   Fleuv Icon

• Account: fleuv
  • Main tag: f8`

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:35 PM

A possible option what works for sure, is by making model(s). But you must act very smart to make a model what does not conflicts with urt's engine. And that probably is by skipping the modelling part and make it in a less realistic way and that's by animated decals on brushes (a lot of brushes).
~ Cheers

xF.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942