Urban Terror Forums: [SUPPORT] Deleting Clan Members from Roster - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[SUPPORT] Deleting Clan Members from Roster Rate Topic: -----

There is no "delete" option to remove a clan member from roste

#1 User is offline   Ronaldlee Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: ronaldlee

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

I do not see a feature in the "edit members" area for the clan administration. I want to remove users who are no longer in my clan, rather than deactivate them. There should be a "remove user" or "delete user" option.

#2 User is offline   Fenix Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: fenix

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostRonaldlee, on 24 April 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

I do not see a feature in the "edit members" area for the clan administration. I want to remove users who are no longer in my clan, rather than deactivate them. There should be a "remove user" or "delete user" option.

Go in the edit member page, and remove the name from the input field Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Ronaldlee Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: ronaldlee

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostFenix, on 24 April 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

Go in the edit member page, and remove the name from the input field Posted Image

Thank you. That worked. Such a simple, common sense solution --yet it escaped me. I kept looking for the delete button when all I had to do was save on an empty field.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942