Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where is the game folder? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   rsugarfanta Icon

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

You guys have no idea how much this made me rage.
Where the *@!# does the folder with the game go?
Please tell me cuz I am gonna break something soon...

#2 User is offline   michiganman Icon

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

should be in your c drive but really can go anywhere. if not in ur cdrive check downloads or recieved files.

#3 User is offline   rsugarfanta Icon

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

View Postmichiganman, on 24 April 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

should be in your c drive but really can go anywhere. if not in ur cdrive check downloads or recieved files.

I checked the whole disc and i didnt find the game.
I'm gonna consider this as the worst game because you have to find your game on your own because you dont know where the f*ck does the install put it and if it doesnt install the game - i have to run that stupid update only to play.And till i f*cking "install" it - its only a 1 time play. you have to reinstall the whole thing again to play.Why couldn't they put a f*cking shortcut?

This post has been edited by rsugarfanta: 25 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

#4 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

It seems the updater can’t write to wherever you’re running it from, instead saving everything to some temporary location where the files get deleted as soon as you look the other way. What operating system are you using, and where did you extract the updater? (If you indeed did extract it — I remember someone from half a year ago mentioning a player executing the updater without even saving it first, and losing everything when he closed the updater.) Placing the UrbanTerror42 folder on your desktop should work regardless of the operating system.

If nothing else helps, you can get the full ZIP (scroll down a bit for the links).
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942