• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Galactic Militia Multigaming Clan Rate Topic: -----

Clan information/Recruiting

#1 User is offline   Jacknite3000 Icon

• Account: jacknite3000

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

Posted Image

Hi I am JACK leader of the Galactic Militia Multigaming Clan, and commander of the Urban Militia Urban Terror Division. The clan is not new, just returning to Urban Terror. our Website is http://www.galactic-....webb-jack.com. I am currently recruiting for my command staff and squads for daily practices, and clan wars. Our dedicated server is [GM] BATTLESERVER 8.6.193.122:27960 hosted by gameservers.com.

Posted Image
We coordinate our activities through the forums, xfire, and ts3. All members must have xfire don’t have it get it at http://www.xfire.com then add me jacknite3000. While the clans goal is to provide an enjoyable atmosphere, we also give our members opportunities to excel, and participate in the clan's governance, weather command staff, server/website moderator or admin, or ranked officer. You give us your best and we'll give you the best placement for your experience and skills. We strive to earn your loyalty and respect. We also train our moderators/admins weather on website or in game server, as much as we train our recruits to be better players, and encourage and develop your skills, and increase your experience. I know of no other clan that goes out of it's way for it's members. Out of it's way to recruit you. Initial recruiting starts now. Command positions will be filled based on skill and experience. Weather a squad commander, or officer on the Disciplinary Committee. Command positions are based primarily on skills and experience, secondarily on first come first serve basis.

Thank you for your interest in our clan, please visit our website.

JACK

This post has been edited by Jacknite3000: 29 April 2013 - 01:39 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942