• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Questions about an clan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Deathy. Icon

• Account: deathy
  • Main tag:

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:50 AM

Hello guys,

I have many questions to ask you about registration of my clan in this web. If im not wrong, to registrate a clan , i need first to create a group.The point is, i wanted to create my team but then had a problem. When i was chosing the team's tag it appears that is was already used so, knowing that i searched in Clan section which clan were using it, and for my surprise there was anyone with the exactly tag. So,i've searched in groups and founded a group created two years ago with that same Tag, which is "sk" and my questions are:

1) It is possible to have two differents clans, with different names but the same tag?
2) If the anwser of question one is a no, then, will i have to create a new clan? And if it is a yes, what i have to do in order to make my clan's page here?

Really willing for a solution.

Thanks very much.

#2 User is offline   Brainie Icon

• Account: brainie
  • Main tag: psyp.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

Hello there,

I'll give you an answer but anyone correct me if I'm mistaken.

1) No you can't. Depending on the case, I would strongly advice you to find a tag 95% similar to the oldest one or find another one completely different from the first one. First come, first served.

2) Is your clan already created? If so, you can just change the tag and the problem is solved. If not, you can go to the groups page and click on "register group" in the left menu. After that, the route is easy to follow :)

I hope it helped you!
Psychologic People - Team Canada - Psychology in Urban Terror
ClanBase Writer and Referee - Ask me if issues

#3 User is offline   Deathy. Icon

• Account: deathy
  • Main tag:

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:39 AM

Thanks for your help Brainie.

Regards.

This post has been edited by Deathy.: 06 June 2013 - 03:39 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942