Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bot crashes Rate Topic: -----

Crash of the game using bots

#1 User is offline   sirisaac Icon

• Account: sirisaac

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

When I add some bots in my computer, if I don't shot them the game works normally, as I shot some bots the game immediately crashes. This doesn't happen in my other computer (with exactly the same setting, map, game type etc) where I can play against bots with no any problem.
I'm talking about 4.1
Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? I've already tried to reinstall it.

#2 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:55 AM

Bots are not supported; if they work, they work, if not, you’re out of luck. There’s no fix other than running the game on a different operating system (apparently 4.1 bots are much more stable on Linux.)

Bots seem to work just fine on 4.2 though *hint hint*.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#3 User is offline   Shooter47 Icon

• Account: shooter47

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

View Postsirisaac, on 14 June 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

When I add some bots in my computer, if I don't shot them the game works normally, as I shot some bots the game immediately crashes. This doesn't happen in my other computer (with exactly the same setting, map, game type etc) where I can play against bots with no any problem.
I'm talking about 4.1
Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? I've already tried to reinstall it.

I had the same problem. I think you downloaded thired party maps. I recomended you to have a fresh copy of UrT to only play with bots. Im doing the same. Then Im sure you can play at least 30 min without BOT crashes. Anyway it crashes after reasonable time. Thats why I think they called UrT is not supported for BOTS. But i wonder whether why some online servers dont crash coz of BOTS IMHO.
PS: Dont use too many bots. Avg : 5
:D Enjoy killing BOTS. I do too. LOL

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942