Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Loading map Rate Topic: -----

Problem

#1 User is offline   agleciqq Icon

• Account: agleciqq

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

My problem is that when you load the map, nothing happens. I have no choice team just loaded map. Sorry for the mistakes I use google translator xD

#2 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Press the Esc key, click on “player” in the menu that opens, then “team select”.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#3 User is offline   agleciqq Icon

• Account: agleciqq

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

View PostJRandomNoob, on 04 July 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Press the Esc key, click on “player” in the menu that opens, then “team select”.

That's not what I meant. Bar loaded with the map is still there. When you press the ESC key, I go to the main menu

#4 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

Ah, so the loading screen won’t disappear.

This sounds like an engine issue (related to Quake3-UrT) — what operating system are you using, what graphics card, and are you using the default client (the Quake3-UrT that came with the update)? Does using the .012 client solve the problem? (See this list with links to old binaries for different OSes.)
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#5 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

View Postagleciqq, on 04 July 2013 - 01:46 PM, said:

My problem is that when you load the map, nothing happens. I have no choice team just loaded map. Sorry for the mistakes I use google translator xD

While it could be an engine issue, this may be due to one or several of the asset files (or the client) being missing or not downloading properly. Try running the updater (UrTUpdater) again.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Noxtty8 Icon

• Account: noxtty8

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

Happens to me too, only when I alt-tab during the loading/downloading process, I thought it was because I had too many maps in my pk3, but deleting them all didn't fix, I then tried to stop using Urtconnector, still nothing. And by the way, it's stuck at 'awaiting snapshots'.

Would like to add that 4.1.1 is not doing that, happened on .012 and now .013

This post has been edited by noxtty8: 06 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

#7 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |PWNY|

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

Thiscan also happen if you have been banned on the server with b3, usually b3 sees you connecting and kicks you before you have had time to load the map which usually leaves you sitting at a map loading screen with the message "Awaiting Gamestate"
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL15 · 2TB Seagate FireCuda 530 NMVE · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942