Urban Terror Forums: Frozen Sand Cannot Be Sued? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Frozen Sand Cannot Be Sued? Rate Topic: -----

Is this term to be understood that you can't sue Frozen Sand?

#1 User is offline   Majoryokoyurik0 Icon

Post icon  Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

"20 Limitation of Liability
Frozen Sand’s entire liability and your exclusion remedy with respect to any dispute with Frozen Sand (including Urban Terror Accounts or Frozen Sand products and services) is to discontinue your use of the Frozen Sand product or service. Frozen Sand shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damage arising from your use of the Frozen Sand products and services. These exclusions for indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if Frozen Sand had been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which claim is based.

21 Indemnification
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Frozen Sand, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Frozen Sand products and services."

I would just like a clarification of what these terms in the Terms of Service Agreement means exactly. Does this mean that no one can ever sue Frozen Sand or any of its employees, and its affiliates, EVER, no matter what?

This, I'm assuming, includes cases in which a computer using the software could "hypothetically" become vulnerable, damaged, infected by malware, spied on using official or unofficial spyware, etc. In other words, you cannot ever sue no matter what could ever happen to you or your computer due to the software?

I already noticed and understood the term about terminating any account at a whim, but I need clarification for this other one.

Thank you for any clarification.

This post has been edited by Majoryokoyurik0: 14 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942