Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Servers Rate Topic: -----

No servers showing

#1 User is offline   batzclaw Icon

• Account: batzclaw

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

Hi I have a problem I have downloaded all the files and got the latest updates for Urban Terror I clicked to play online and then get new list but it says 'No Server List From Master Server' And my source is Internet. I have to firewalls one was declared open to try and let the game pass through but it still does not seem to work. I then thought I needed a authentication key so I got one and typed it in and it came with Auth error: couldn't resolve address. So I am now confused could anyone help me?

#2 User is offline   Aelmiks Icon

• Account: aelmiks
  • Main tag: |TNG|

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

No server list from master server :

Posted Image

It's a bug of Urban Terror which is rare. Even a "redownload" won't fix this problem.

The solution is still mysterious because it doesn't work in all the cases. The problem is that Urban Terror doesn't search the list where he should search it.

For a raison (that I don't know), the main server doesn't give the lists anymore.

Here is the solution :
-Click on Play Online
-Open the console by pressing the key "²"
-Type in the console /cl_master master2.urbanterror.info and finish by pressing the key "Enter". That means that Urban Terror is now trying to access to the second main server (masterserver2).
-Click on "Get New List"

If it doesn't work, try this :
In the console, type /cl_master master.quake3arena.com and finish by pressing the key "Enter". It's the old server of the game Quake 3 Arena, which is still working.

Attention because after a few days, it is possible that UrbanTerror has the same problem as the auxiliary way that you open will be closed. Then type in the console /cl_master master.urbanterror.info to refind the server that was temporarily stopped.

If, despite all these attempts, the message remains the same, make sure that Urban has access to the Web: the firewalls are often the cause ...

This post has been edited by Aelmiks: 23 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

#4 User is offline   Aelmiks Icon

• Account: aelmiks
  • Main tag: |TNG|

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostBarbatos, on 23 July 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Wow Aelmiks your message seems to be pretty old. Please don't recommand players to use *.net domain name, it's deprecated since 3 years now.
The default master is master.urbanterror.info

Ah ok, thank you :). I updated my post.
Yes, my post is really old :). I had this problem long time ago. And I found this explanation on a french site (CommentÇaMarche :). The french guys should know it ... :D ). It was in french, so I did all the translation myself (without Google Translate because sometimes it makes some mistakes ...) and added some explanations. I hope that it's good ;).

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942