Urban Terror Forums: Urt Downloaded downloading at 15 kilobytes/s! - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urt Downloaded downloading at 15 kilobytes/s! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   gausstheorem Icon

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

Today, I tried downloading UrT 4.2.014 so that I can see what's going on with the newest URT. But behold, the download speed is about 15-20 Kilobytes/s. I have an internet speed of 4 Mbps and I am located in India. Through all other websites, with or without download managers, I can download at speeds of about 480 KiloBytes per second.

Thus, it has got something to do with the Urt Server. I tried looking for torrents but I couldn't find one (official or unofficial) for 4.2.014

I love UrT, I have been playing it for 6 years now and I don't want to leave this wonderful game. Please help me download this and if possible, provide some alternative methods of downloading the game.

#2 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

Does the full ZIP from the f1m.fr mirror download faster?
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#3 User is offline   gausstheorem Icon

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

Yes, it does! Thank you so much! Soooo immensely dumb of me to not have seen that link before!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942