Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Debian package urt42 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   rockyiii Icon

• Account: rockyiii

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

with this package the user of Urban Terror 4.2 will have on their menu linux desktop icons with links to start the game urban terror upgrade or install and run a home server with a basic configuration.
also the user can run the game the server and the installer or updater from a terminal emulator without having to put the full path to the executable binary. (google translator )

con este paquete, el usuario de urban terror 4.2 tendrá en su menú del escritorio de linux iconos con enlaces para poder iniciar el juego urban terror, actualizarlo o instalarlo y ejecutar un servidor casero, con una configuración básica.
también el usuario podrá ejecutar el juego, el servidor y el instalador o actualizador, desde un emulador de terminal, sin tener que poner la ruta completa de los ejecutables binarios.

Debian package urt42

* Contains binaries and UrTUpdater_Ded.i386 UrTUpdater.x86_64 UrTUpdater_Ded.x86_64 UrTUpdater.i386
* A link to the Linux menu Quake3-Quake3-UrT.i386 UrT.x86_64
* A link to the Linux menu UrTUpdater.i386 UrTUpdater.x86_64
* A link to the Linux menu Quake3-UrT-Ded.i386 Quake3-UrT-Ded.x86_64 with a basic setup taken from http://www.urbanterr...server-install/

how to creating Debian package

git clone https://github.com/rockyiii/urt42
cd urt42
su
chown -R root.root ./urt42
exit
dpkg -b ./urt42 urt42_all-4.2.0.0.deb
su
dpkg -i urt42_all-4.2.0.0.deb

This post has been edited by rockyiii: 29 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942